Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Keep a Secret?


I am perhaps the LAMEST bride-to-be EVER. No, really. I never ran around with a pillowcase on my head in a veil-like fashion as a little girl. I never day dreamed about arriving to my reception in a horse drawn carriage with people wiping a joyful tear as we, the perfect couple, arrive. Even in recent years as countless friends have been bit by the marriage bug, and I listened as they told me (sometimes in more detail than I cared to hear... I was just politely asking) their wedding plans, I'd apply what they said to my own future wedding to about the same degree I'd apply organic chemistry to my own life.
So now I'm lost- drowning in a world of linens, color swatches, and cake fondant. However, I'm engaged to the most incredible man ever, so I'm happy... so very happy.
P.S. I plan on updating this blog as I fumble my way through this whole engagement thing... so stick around! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

2 comments:

brittney perry said...

omg omg omg omg omg I am SOOOO excited

Shannon said...

Wow... you are getting married??!! Congrats, when is the big day? I am super happy for you!