Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Belated Pi(e) Day!!!

Image found here
As I'm sure you were all aware, March 14th was Pi Day (3.14). Although I usually remember that it's Pi Day, my celebration of the irrational number doesn't really exceed a simple acknowledgement. Well, all that changed this Pi Day. A group of us kicked off festivities with a coconut cream pie at midnight, and then by sitting in a circle and chanting the first hundred numbers of pi at 3:14 am. Yes, that really did happen. To top it off, my lovely friend, Kristen, hosted a pie bake off. It was delicious! Hope you had a Happy Pi(e) Day!

P.S.(Thank you Kristen & co. for bringing the pie and hosting a party! Read what Kristen had to say about the day here)

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

I feel like now is an appropriate time to say my favorite pie = banana creme