Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Intervention

A Hesitant Shopper (before)
A Happy Shopper (after)
Thanks to my wonderful father, my computer is up and running again! Oh computer, I missed you so. Anyway, there's some stuff to catch up on.
A couple weekends ago, I saved my lovely sister from herself. I seriously believe that if I hadn't intervened, someone would've nominated her for TLC's "What Not To Wear." If she had it her way, she would wear sweats 24/7... and that's pretty much 3/4 of her wardrobe. While I am all for sweats, (there's nothing better than coming home slipping into your comfiest pants and hoodie and vegging on the couch) I believe there is a time and a place. So my mom and I took her to Nordstrom to show her there's a clothing world beyond Tee shirts and cheer warm ups. Although at first she was less than enthused about the outing, she came back with some great finds that she loves. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I too am a hesitant shopper, and I too need an intervention.

brittney perry said...

lol... um. when are you going to do that for me?