Friday, April 24, 2009

Battlecreek Boutique

So why would I write about something as seemingly trivial as a trip to a boutique you ask? Well because the amazing kid from this post moved very last minute and will no longer be attending the program. I didn't get to say goodbye. I am extremely distraught about it and browsing the boutique lifted my spirits to a small degree. That's why. Thanks for telling me about it, Kass! I had fun.


New sunglasses. I tend to lose or break sunglasses about as soon as I remove the price tag. Good thing they were inexpensive!


I love green. And I love shoes. Like Kassidy said, my shoe size is one of the very few constants I have in my life.





1 comment:

Battlecreek Boutique said...

Hi Rachel,
I just saw your comment that you made back in April about the Battlecreek Boutique and I wanted give you a $25.00 gift certificate to our Fall boutique Oct. 22-24th.
Email me at battlecreekboutique@yahoo.com and I will email you back the gift certificate. Thanks for attending the show!
Raquel Franck
Battlecreek Boutique