Friday, April 3, 2009

"We got a dollar, we got a dollar, we got a dollar hey hey hey hey!"


Have you watched the movie The Little Rascals lately? I'm talking the 1994 version staring Bug Hall and Travis Tedford with brief appearances by Reba McEntire, Donald Trump, and Whoopi Goldberg. If you haven't, I highly suggest you do because it is down right hilarious! I liked it when I was seven and I still like it now that I'm an adult... or something akin to an adult anyway. Here are some of my favorite lines from the movie:

"I, Stymie, member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club, do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not talk to them or play with them unless I have to. And especially never fall in love. And if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer hours or until I scream bloody murder."

"Porky, you sure know how to make a sandwhich!"
"That wasn't sand! That was kitty litter!"

"I had to eat six boxes of cracker jacks to find it. It's a symbol of my undying affliction for you."

"My father just bought the oil refinery."
"That explains why you're so refined."
"Yeah, and so oily."

"That ugly scum led me on as if he cared, then dropped me like a hot-tamale!"

"Hey there again, you stud-muffins, going my way?"

"If you were my kids, I punish you!"
"If we were your kids we'd punish ourselves!"

"Then the clouds opened up and God said, 'I hate you Alfalfa!"

"There's a perfectly logical explanation for this... which I'll make up later."
"Dear Darla: I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes. Love Alfalfa."

"I'll sell you my pickle for a nickle."
"How 'bout two cents?"
"O-tay."

"Come see the four foot man-eating-chicken!"

"You Benedict Arnold; you Judas Priest!"

"I wish I had a club to throw you out of!"

"All great knights ride into battle wearing the colors of their lady fair."

...such a great flick!

No comments: