Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm New at This


A while back I was talking to my friend, Brittney and she told me how much she loved blogging and following other people's blogs. I've never done the whole blog thing before and until she convinced me to look into it, I never really read others' blogs either. So I began following hers, which led me to others, which led me to others and so on. I started stumbling across some darling and inspiring blogs and I thought, "I totally want to be one of those darling and inspiring bloggers." Well, thanks a lot Britt. I'm now totally addicted to following blogs. So here we go. I'm going to give this whole blogging thing a shot.

Anyway, for Valentine's Day I made cupcakes for my class with the help of my dear friend, Melissa. I love cupcakes. I love my class. I love Melissa. I love making cupcakes for my class with Melissa.

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

you are the best! I am SOOO excited for you to be a blogger... I'm all subscribed to you. how great is google reader?