Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Day

(Things the students were sweet enough to give me)

I work in a behavior management program at an elementary school. For eight weeks selected students from throughout the district come to our class to (hopefully) learn how to make better choices. Yesterday was the last day with the second session of kids. I hated it. These kids are absolutely AMAZING! I am not ready to let them go yet. I just pray that when they go back they will continue to be the amazing kids I know they are, and that their teachers, parents, classmates, etc. will see and help cultivate their potential.

To those students:
Thank you. Thank you for all that you taught me in the two months I was blessed to work with you. From you I gained more patience, a better sense of humor, and most importantly I learned to NEVER give up on people. You all came into my life at a time when I needed you the most. Because of you I am a better person. Because of you I will never, ever be the same.

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

you. are. the cutest. I wish I was cute like that. teach me.