Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Leaf

I'm a cluttered person. Not messy, mind you, but cluttered. I've been in denial about that for years, but now I'm admitting it. However, I'm going to try and change that starting TODAY! And I'm starting with my car. I cleaned out all the junk and wiped it down; something I've been meaning to do for months and months. Here's a list of the stuff I found:
-A blank thank you card and envelope
-A picture of a flower drawn by Sydney H. (4th grade)
-A sweatshirt
-A coat
-An ad about finishing math in less than a semester
-A broken door handle (driver's side)
-An old sticker about when to change my oil
-Old gym pass
-Pages 2-6 of a 7 page paper
-A picture of a flower drawn by Rielly (also 4th grade)
-A list of work assignments
-Directions to the Point Restaurant
-2 nail files (one with pop-a-lock's info. on it)
-A pair of earrings
-An Abnormal Psychology textbook
-A single earring
-Information about Postpartum Depression (interesting considering I have no children)
-A plastic grocery bag
-A gas receipt
-A bubble gum flavored dum-dum sucker (gross)
-A Halloween pencil
-A pen
-A pink high-lighter
-A whistle
-A post-it with web address
-And an envelop with $10 (wahoo!)

Tomorrow- my bedroom!!!

No comments: